Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

The right side of my dogs cheek is swollen the size of a golf

Customer Question

The right side of my dogs cheek is swollen the size of a golf ball
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. How old is Cheek?
Customer: I think about five or six
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cheek?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** his cheek is swollen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you have a picture to share of the swelling?2) Any swelling anywhere else? Any muzzle swelling? Welts in the coat?3) Any vomiting?4) What breed of dog is Hyde?