Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Dog ate couple adipex JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian

Customer Question

Dog ate couple adipex
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: 6 months lily springer
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Lily
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lily?
Customer: Healthy dog but not sure when happened I'm at work husband texted me around 8pm I just got it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Pet Doc replied 7 months ago.
Hi there, Thanks for your question regarding your girl Lily. Phenteramine is an amphetamine and it is toxic to dogs - but it also depends on how much Lily ingested. How many hours ago did she ingest this please? How many tablets and of what mg did she mange to ingest? I will wait to hear from you. Dr E