Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

All of a sudden her back legs don't work and her nose is real

Customer Question

all of a sudden her back legs don't work and her nose is real warm. tries to stand and ends up thrashing about
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: no it not her foot she did stand but real wobble in rear end tail still wags
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: panting real hard
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: dogs name is ***** ***** she is 3 yrs old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?"1) When did this happen?2) What breed is she? 3) Any history of lameness before? 4) Is she vocalizing in pain?