Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My 1 1/2 year old lab mix has devolved bumps in her paw. It

Customer Question

My 1 1/2 year old lab mix has devolved bumps in her paw. It has been associated with foxtail a but I do not see any that appear to be embedded. I have pictures but not sure how to attach for your viewing
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bailey.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bailey?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 9 months ago.
You can upload photos by using the paperclip icon (if you can see such an icon) or by using an external app such as dropbox.com/ The main differential diagnosis for interdigital "bumps" in a short haired dog is pedal furunculosis if foxtails can be ruled out.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?