Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Her nose is full of mucas(?) very yellow in color JA: I'm

Customer Question

her nose is full of mucas(?) very yellow in color
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: she is a Scottish Terrior named MacKenzie and she is 9 years old. she had surgery on March 29th to remove several teeth and was on antibiotics for 10 days but started this runny/stuffy nose about 6 days ago
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Named?
Customer: her breathing seems very labored because of her nose and it seems to be making her very lethargic. I have the antibiotic/Biaxin and amoxicillin and was wondering if its safe to give her either of these sin
ce it looks like an infection
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help Named. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....So she's been off the antibiotics for how long?Have you noticed any chewing at her feet or itching?Do you know what the pollen count is where you live?