Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I noticed she has 2 lumps on her right side, one right under

Customer Question

I noticed she has 2 lumps on her right side, one right under the jaw bone and the other just a little ways down from that. She doesnt show no sign of pain and still eating fine and playing, her tenniss ball had some blood on it but its been like that since ive had her she is going to be 11 years old in june
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Girdy
JA: Huh?
Customer: Pitbull
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Pitbull?
Customer: No she has been healthy she went to vet 9 months ago she was 5 lbs over weight but been exercising her
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you have pictures of where the lumps are located? 2) How long have they been there? 3) When was the last time blood work was performed on Girdy?