Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Vomiting diarrhea started 2 wks ago tomorrow JA: I'm sorry

Customer Question

vomiting diarrhea started 2 wks ago tomorrow
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: went to vet due to eye squinting and now 2 wks and over $2000 later she had a liver biopsy yesterday and several teeth removed while under anesthesia
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: sydney was 8lb mini doxie 13 yrs old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sydney?
Customer: she had uveitis they said and she's on amoxiciliin right now and some kind of steroid eye drops
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hi Heather, thanks for your question. I'm sorry for the delay. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. How can we best help you today? What questions can we answer?