Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: My

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My dog is lethargic and muscles tremors, we think she ate a nicotine lozenges
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her energy is down and her nose is warm
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** is 1
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.
How much does Stonzi weight and how many milligrams (mg) were in the lozenge(s)? 0.5-1 mg/lb is toxic; 4 mg/lb can be lethal. Symptoms of intoxication include vomiting, diarrhea, tremors, ptyalism (drooling), miosis (smaller than normal pupils), and agitation.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?