Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

She's very quiet today, I was told this morning she was running

Customer Question

She's very quiet today, I was told this morning she was running around crying but then got to a point where she was curled up in a ball and crying. I've just gotten home and normally she runs up to me but shes just laying curled up in her bed staring at me
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is about 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sophie?
Customer: She lives with two other dogs, a male and a female
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 7 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....Any possibility of injury or trauma at all?What kind of dog is she?Does she wrestle with the other dogs?Is she eating/drinking normally?