Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

We are very low income , a dog female boxer mix was just

Customer Question

We are very low income , a dog female boxer mix was just dropped off to us as we try to foster and rehome. Her Heath seems very good but she has a medium size tummor at her back leg around the ankle joint ? It breaks open and than it returns! Can you help us a so financially stressed! ThAnk you! Look forward to hearing from you! ***************
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I don't think it's a wound. It is on her hind leg above her ankle?
JA: How old is ***************
Customer: My age is 51. Dog is about 3
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about **************
Customer: No I just want to hear if you can help my dog as am financially stressed?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Sue, can you post a picture of the tumor?2) How long has it been there?3) How long have you had her?