Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

She can't stand ,Coco is yorkie 5 years old good health...

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: Can't stand just happened,
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: Nowhere
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: Quiet,looking for help to my eyes,I put her next to my bed on her pillow,put her sweater,covered with blanki,put water & napkins next to me HELP PLEASE !!!
JA: Is the dog eating normally?
Customer: She had dierrea in the morning,I gave her little pepto bismol,went to petko change her food,she ate at night 3 hrs ago
JA: OK, abnormal eating. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Coco Chanel 5 years old
JA: How old is Coco Chanel 5 Years Old?
Customer: Yes
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Coco Chanel 5 Years Old?
Customer: No,healthy,all perfect,always playful & happy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Is she unable to stand (legs buckle underneath her) or is she unwilling to stand? 2) When did you change her food? 3) When did the diarrhea begin? 4) Any vomiting? 5) Do you have a video of her trying to stand? 6) Any blood in the stool?