Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

It ate something really stinky, like dead, and is about to

Customer Question

It ate something really stinky, like dead, and is about to stink up entire house.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Draper, age 3.5 years. Its been over an hour since he ingested it and I'm not as concerned about his health as eliminating the stink.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Draper?
Customer: Nope.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 7 months ago.
Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry to hear that Draper ate something really stinky tonight - do you know what it was? Is he vomiting or having diarrhea? Is this what you're smelling? I'm afraid I don't think I fully understand what question you're looking to have answered. Please let me know how he's doing and what question I can answer for you.~Dr. Sara