Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Excessive thrist, JA: IÂ'm sorry to hear that. Problems with

Customer Question

Excessive thrist,
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Problems with drinking can be serious. I'm glad you noticed it. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Meko 11
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Meek?
Customer: She is eating more ,doesn't want to go for walks , cant jump on the bed or in the car.She had a senior panel, xrays ,Ultrasound.No cancer,no tumors.Arthritis in her hips
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion? 1) When was her last panel of blood work done? Do you have a copy to share? 2) When were x-rays and ultrasound performed?3) When did the excessive thirst begin? 4) Is she on any medications?