Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My daughters dog had puppies im not happy n two of the puppies

Customer Question

my daughters dog had puppies im not happy n two of the puppies had seizures n died now one is foaming at the mouth crying constantly whats going on? there are small children here
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Im?
Customer: I can't think of anything this dog had pups before I wanted the dog spaded a previous litter also had pups tthat died n we thought it was parvo
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. John replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.How old is the momma dog?How old are the puppies?Was the momma dog fully up to date on her vaccines?