Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My dog ate a bit of brownie JA: IÂ'm sorry to hear that. The

Customer Question

my dog ate a bit of brownie
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: mongi
JA: How old is Mingo?
Customer: 6
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mingo?
Customer: he weighs about 8 pounds
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) When was the brownie eaten? 2) How much of the brownie was eaten?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the brownie was eaten like 10 minutes ago
he ate a brownie a little less than a 1 inch cube
If you're wanting to talk on the phone, I'll be happy to call you. I apparently clicked the wrong button opening the chat again. If not, let me know and I'll work on typing out an answer for you.