Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Panting alot I do not have any money senior pomeraine JA:

Customer Question

Panting alot I do not have any money senior pomeraine
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: Panting alot senior pomeraine
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: She doesn't appear to be in pain
JA: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Ebony 13 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ebony?
Customer: She has arthritis very very happy dog.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Is she currently on any medication for arthritis? 2) How often is she panting? 3) Are you seeing any other symptoms? Difficulty walking? Refusal to jump onto or off of elevated surfaces?