Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

ACTED DIZZY THEN THREW UP AND IS DROOLING JA: IÂ'm sorry to

Customer Question

ACTED DIZZY THEN THREW UP AND IS DROOLING
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: NOT THAT I KNOW OF
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: DYLAN ,5
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dylan?
Customer: NOT THAT I CAN THINK OF HE IS A TOY PODDLE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long ago did this happen? 2) Does Dylan have any history of medical problems, such a seizures? 3) Is he on any medications? 4) Describe what happened when he was acting dizzy, please. Did he fall over? Have problems righting himself?