Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Just now ate my omelet which contained fried onions. I can't

Customer Question

Just now ate my omelet which contained fried onions. I can't get my Vet on the phone. I just read 2 teaspoonful of 3% hydrogen peroxide with water will help him induce vomit. He is a 6 yr old Pugienese
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Toby James. What good is the vet if their phone is constantly busy?
JA: Huh? Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Toby James?
Customer: No, he is a good boy and my 3rd rescue but I turned my back for a second and he ate my lunch
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. How much onion as in this?How much does he weigh?