Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

She's been drinking lots

Customer Question

She's been drinking lots of water and peeing a lot now she's breathing heavy and bearly wants to get up chihuahua and about 11 years
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Roxy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Roxy?
Customer: She does have her belly low and a couple of lumps one under her arm pit and another by her bot***** *****y
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today. How long has Roxy had these signs?Is her urine very watery or dilute? Is she passing small or large volumes?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)? Are her gums pink or pale/white? Has she been spayed?Do you mean her belly looks distended? Does it feel hard, firm, or fluidy?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
She passed away on Monday the 25 th u guys never answered back so so sad a waste of my money very very displeased!!!!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I ask ??s. And u guys keep asking for money when u already got it and no answer!!!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Someone help!!!!