Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

She had her period then diarreah

Customer Question

she had her period then diarreah now looks like she has hemmoroid?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: not sure
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: maybe her bottom
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: looks like a hemmoroid pokim
JA: Is the dog eating normally?
Customer: no
JA: OK, abnormal eating. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Sandy 6-7
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sandy?
Customer: she has had all her vaccines
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 7 months ago.
Hi JaCustomer, My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient. Is this close to the rectum or actually hanging from inside the rectum?Is the dog having problems defecating now?What breed is your dog?Is she eating at all or just not as much?When did her heat cycle start?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please cancel my account
I will put in a customer service request. I hope your dog does not have too serious of an issue.