Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

InHave a 22 lbs schnauzer who got a half of a half of a 600

Customer Question

InHave a 22 lbs schnauzer who got a half of a half of a 600 mg gabapentin pill. Will she be ok
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: Just want to make sure if she ingested the pill above that she'll be ok
JA: The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Cassie and 1 year and a half
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cassie?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Is that 1/2 of a half of a 600mg gabapentin pill. So, 1/4? Or 150mg. Is that right? a2) When was this ingested?