Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

I have a Laso mix about 10 years old and weighs about 20 lbs.

Customer Question

I have a Laso mix about 10 years old and weighs about 20 lbs. and he ate a cotton small neckerchief he got at the groomers. Is there anything we should do?
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Rokki
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rikki?
Customer: He is on Commicalm and he took a Alprazalan at 5:00 a.m. for storm anxiety and was acting crazy this morning.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr B replied 6 months ago.
HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this. This is a medical emergency and if you are unable to get him to throw it up then you need to take him to the ER. The ER will have a drug that will definitely make him throw up and get this out while it is still in his stomach. If it gets into his intestines he will have to have surgery and this can kill him. Would you like to go ahead and take him now or would you like me to help you try and make him throw it up?
Expert:  Dr B replied 6 months ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Dr B replied 6 months ago.
Ok, since I ma not hearing back from you I will assume you no longer need my assistance. I will opt out of this question and allow you to use another expert should you change your mind. Sincerely, DRB
Expert:  Lisa replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Did your boy eat the whole bandana, or only part of it?Did he tear it up, or eat it whole?How long ago did he do it?