Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Hes not eating drinking sleeping he shakes his head back and

Customer Question

hes not eating drinking sleeping he shakes his head back and forth and his tough is in and out
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** is 3 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mena?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Can you tell me more about what you're seeing? 2) When did these symptoms begin? 3) Any vomiting or diarrhea?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a video any chance I could email it to you
We don't have email capability, but you could certainly try uploading it to youtube and sharing the link back. I'll stand by.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I uploaded it the name of it is mena
Can you share the link here so that I may see it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For some reason it won't let me
Can you tell me the exact title of the video? When I search Mena, I get 1.5 million results on youtube.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mena
When I search "Mena" I get 1.5 million results. I cannot find it this way. When you are on the video, can you copy the link that is in the search bar at the top of the page?
Under the title, you'll also see an arrow that is pointing to the left. It says "share" next to it. This should give you a link to share back here.