Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Drooling and diarrhea JA: IÂ'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian

Customer Question

drooling and diarrhea
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: salty, 14 weeks
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Salty?
Customer: possibly ate cat food last night. diarrhea after lunch today and this afternoon before feeding, have not fed, only water
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Is your companion a dog? 2) What breed? 3) Any vomiting? 4) Are you seeing blood in the stool?