Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

I don't know ho to take her temperature but she feels very

Customer Question

I don't know ho to take her temperature but she feels very warm and breathing faster than usual. She was neutered last week but she just started vomiting, breathing fast, laying around, very warm to touch on Wednesday.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. There is a video here that you can use to follow on how to get a temperature from your pet. If you need one, most stores sell digital thermometers to the tune of $2-3 dollars each. Once you have her temp, let me know and I'll help you further. Can you also tell me what medications she is currently on?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
She takes an aspirin daily
Any luck on the temp?How old is she? What is the aspirin being used to treat?