Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Our Scottie, Margaret, will have a visit tomorrow with a surgeon

Customer Question

Our Scottie, Margaret, will have a visit tomorrow with a surgeon for her abnormal jaw formation causing the canines to protrude into the mouth itself. What can be done in this case. Linda Ramsey, worried Mom
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 7 months ago.
Hello Linda,This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :1. How old is Margaret? You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }Regards,Dr Scott