PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

Kelcey... my dog just licked roundup. JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

Kelcey... my dog just licked roundup.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was spraying a weed in the side walk and there was a puddle of roundup on the concrete. My 80lbs golden retriever licked it up. Less than an ounce probably.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hi JACUSTOMER, thanks for your question. If this is a Roundup product, it's relatively safe. You can expect a GI upset in the days to follow, if you see anything at all. This is a small amount for such a large dog.Did my response help to answer the questions you had today?

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?