Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Me keeps moving his head from side to side JA: IÂ'm sorry

Customer Question

me keeps moving his head from side to side
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: keyster and he is 7 yrs old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Keyster?
Customer: allergic to corn
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you have a video of the side-to-side action? 2) Does he have a head tilt? 3) Any vomiting or diarrhea? 4) Are his eyes moving? That is, when you look at them directly, are they going up and down? side to side? or rotating like someone turning a door knob?