Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

I have a six pound chijuajya 7 mo old and I just looked around

Customer Question

I have a six pound chijuajya 7 mo old and I just looked around and she was in my purse on the bed..I put it on the dressor and then realized she had got one of my visteRiley and had been chewing on it the capsule she'll was in floor alot of yellow powder but I know she injysted some
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What else do u want to know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Jacustomer. It looks like there may have been an autocorrection on the name of the medication your girl consumed. Can you tell me what it was and the milligram strength per capsule?