Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

She has a sister on her right leg and the vet gave me meds

Customer Question

She has a sister on her right leg and the vet gave me meds cuz it was infected she took all the meds and I take her back for her check up tomorrow and she's acting funny walking around and looking at her back side and her nose is wet and real cold ... she is 8 years old mini schnauzer
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: There's nothing I checked her over
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Paige
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: If he calls call my house phone ***********
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you have a video showing what Paige is doing? 2) Where on her body is the cyst? 3) Has she been dragging any part of her body along the carpet?4) Any other concerns? Still eating and drinking well?