Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog has a smooth coat. She is a Boston terrier,but her coat

Customer Question

my dog has a smooth coat. She is a Boston terrier,but her coat has lumps on it
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the Boston terrier's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she will be 8 the end of may
JA: How old is Biscuit?
Customer: 8
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Her fur looks ripple
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) When did the bumps start? 2) Any facial swelling? 3) Any other concerns? Drooling? Breathing issues?