Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My four years old yorkie has diarrhea early this morning 4am

Customer Question

My four years old yorkie has diarrhea early this morning 4am and has been vomited when I was out to work.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not really, I have 3 dogs (9 yrs old mini schnauzer, 7 yrs old morkie and 4 yrs old yorkie), they ate the same food I gave them yesterday. The other 2 are fine. When I got home, the bathroom floor was a mess but it's ok as long as she's fine. However, when I feed her with chicken with rice just now, she doesn't eat. I was told by vet to feed chicken with rice when a dog has diarrhea
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: I just want to know should I observe her a day or two?
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Mia
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 8 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a couple questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible.....Is there any chance at all that Mia could have gotten into anything unusual?Does she ever eat non-food items at all?Does she have any underlying health issues?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry, looks like your website has directed me to another page where I need to keep clicking return and completely losing the home page. Anyway, Mia doesn't eat non-food items and to my knowledge she does not have underlying health issues.
She act fine last night not until early thing morning she woke me up to bring her to the bathroom, 4am and 5:25am.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You know what, while I've been directing to another website, I worry about the virus. While waiting for your response/advice, I'll just take my dog to the vet. I can't wait anymore. Thanks anyway. Since I didn't get any feedback from you, please refund my money. Thanks.
Expert:  Ivy-cssm replied 7 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team