PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

My dog has a cherry eye and I want it removed what will the

Customer Question

My dog has a cherry eye and I want it removed what will the cost be for him to have segury
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hi Kathie, it's been my experience that UC Davis is a bit more expensive (around $1000-$2000) for major surgeries like having a cherry eye fixed. It would be more advantageous financially to visit care and get a list of vets in your area who take it, then call around for price quotes. $500 may not be enough to have more than one eye fixed, if this is bilateral, so you may need to have one fixed at a time or find someone who can stay within your budget. Care credit will also often raise the credit line amount if you call them with an estimate on how much the bill will be. Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to issue a rating for me so that I am compensated for helping you today.