Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My issue is really with my cats, their getting eaten alive

Customer Question

my issue is really with my cats, their getting eaten alive by midgies, thought I might look for a remidy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 7 months ago.
Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with cats and dogs. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your cats. I'll do my best to help. When you say midgies do you mean fleas? If you're talking about fleas, I can definitely help. Please let me know. ~Dr. Sara
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no they are migdies, Ive front lined them already
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 7 months ago.
OK, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to opt out. I'm not familiar with the types of midges you might have in Australia.Your question will be open to all the other experts. If any have anything to add, they will send you a reply.Thanks~Dr. Sara