Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Golden Is dry heaving no vimit no hard abdomen panting JA:

Customer Question

Golden Is dry heaving no vimit no hard abdomen panting
JA: I'm sorry that Golden Is Dry Heaving No Vimit No Hard Abdomen Panting is feeling poorly. What is wrong with Golden Is Dry Heaving No Vimit No Hard Abdomen Panting?
Customer: He is drinking but lethargic
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help Golden Is Dry Heaving No Vimit No Hard Abdomen Panting. How old is Golden Is Dry Heaving No Vimit No Hard Abdomen Panting?
Customer: He is 10 and panting warm nose
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank u
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long has this been going on? 2) Are you seeing any pacing? 3) Any abdominal swelling on one side more than the other? 4) Are you seeing drooling or whining? 5) Any new dog food? treats? 6) Any human food given recently? 7) Any new chew toys? Bones?