Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst
Experience:  Former vol Vet Assistant.Breeder 18+ years Dog trainer / behaviorist

My little puppy has what looks like two little white head pimples

Customer Question

My little puppy has what looks like two little white head pimples on her stomach.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the puppy's name?
Customer: Cassie
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: We switched her food a few days ago...
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 6 months ago.
Hi JaCustomer, My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. It sounds like you are describing pyoderma, which is a skin infection. This sometimes happens with puppies. You will want to have the Vet examine her and prescribe the proper medication to clear this up. Your can read about this here; The above site does discuss some treatment methods, but it is likely your vet will prescribe an antibiotic. I hope this information is helpful to you. If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to press the reply to expert or continue conversation button so I can address any issues you still have . If you do find this helpful, please take this opportunity to rate my answer positively so I am compensated for my time.