PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

I have 11.5 year black lab that I believe is having hip dysphasia.

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He is really lethargic and is limping a lot . Won't eat unless I bring food to him.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
He'll drink if I get him up.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Anyone here?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well, this turned out to be a scam. Make people think there is someone live here, get you to pay and then tell you that you have to wait a day to hear from someone about your question.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hi JACUSTOMER, thanks for your question. I apologize for the delay. Different experts come online at different times of the day and weekends tend to be busier than normal.Can you tell me if your boy is currently on any medication for his hips?Have any x-rays been performed in the past on his hips or spine?Any other pertinent medical history such as past history of injury?
There may be a little delay in my response, but I will try to stay nearby so you can get the help you need promptly once you return.