Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

9year old dog male jumps up suddenly and than OK been doing

Customer Question

9year old dog male jumps up suddenly and than OK been doing it a fair few times today
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In the first message
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. It looks like the original transmission was cut off. We see this on our end: "9year old dog male jumps up suddenly and than OK been doing it a fair few times today"Can you expand on what you're seeing?