Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Large moveable bump under skin beneath the eye just seem to

Customer Question

large moveable bump under skin beneath the eye just seem to apear out of nowhere on older dog
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: aldo 7
JA: How old is Aldo?
Customer: white husky
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: he is out in the country with me for a few days, seems to have apeared and is getting bigger the last two days since we been here
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you have a clear picture of the area to share? 2) Is it causing him any itching or pain?