Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I woke up this morning to find my dog had been through some

Customer Question

I woke up this morning to find my dog had been through some mens health pills (vitamins). I don't know how many, or if he just opened the bottle or ate them. I have been monitoring him all day. What do you think?
JA: I'm sorry that Had is feeling poorly. The Veterinarian will know if Had will be able to digest that. How old is Had?
Customer: Thank you for the quick response. Coug is 8 months old husky. The only thing that I have noticed is that his testicles are swollen and becoming purple-ish. He has not have them removed yet, so I am wondering if that is from the medication? I should note that he only has one dropped.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope thank you for your help
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long ago where these eaten (how long have you been monitoring him?)2) What is the name of the medication and the brand?