PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My dog is making hiccup sound since last 2 hrs Not sure. If he's doing ok
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
U there?
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hi JACustomer, thanks for your question. I apologize for the delay in receiving a response.Hiccups are typically benign. Do you have a video of what you're seeing? You can use the upload function at the bottom of the page or you can upload the video to youtube.com and share the link back. Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to issue a rating for me so that I am compensated for helping you today. Best of luck!

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

PitRottMommy