Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Ginger is about 20yo rat terrier. Unable to stand, is very

Customer Question

Ginger is about 20yo rat terrier. Unable to stand, is very ridget and keeps swaying ger head back and forth rapid hrt and panting this lasted for about 15 min
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the rat terrier's name?
Customer: Ginger
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: She has lost most of her teeth. She vomiting alot usually right after she eats. She's pees any where something just squats in front of me ,i think she has dementia, she look emaciated in the morning not a good look
JA: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did Ginger eat anything unusual?
Customer: No
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?How can I best help you this evening? Are you concerned about her episodes? Is she on any medication currently? How is her vision?When was the last time she had blood work run?