Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My little dog is very well in herself but she has started spotting

Customer Question

My little dog is very well in herself but she has started spotting since she was spayed 2 yrs ago also mucus coming from her a swell when she goes out to wee
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Rosie and she is a yorkie x jack
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Not anything else for the moment other that the vet may have not performed the operation very good
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) What are you seeing with this spotting? Blood?2) Is there anything abnormal in the urine?3) Is the mucus coming from her vulva?4) Any pain or tenderness?5) Still eating and drinking?