Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

10 week old puppy had been sick 3 days ago and

Customer Question

10 week old puppy had been sick 3 days ago and now has loose poo and sometimes mucous with a little blood in it. The vet said he and a temperature and gave him anti nausea jab and 3 days probiotics. He is still chasing his sister around but a bit quieter then normal. he is drinking plenty of water now and then.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the puppy eat anything unusual?
Customer: maybe something in the garden but we don't know what his sister is fine
JA: What is the puppy's name?
Customer: Bruno
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) How long have you had Bruno? 2) Any vomiting? 3) Was a fecal exam performed at his most recent visit? Was anything found? 4) Was a parvo test performed? 5) Any history of chewing up toys or other items in the home? 6) Any diet changes? New treats? Human food? 7) Any nasal discharge? Coughing? 8) How is his appetite?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
we have had Bruno for 2 weeks. he had been sick a few days ago but that has stopped. He was examined for any objects swallowed but not afecal exam or parvo test. he was changed from Ekunuba kibble to soft food and james well beloved kibble but the vomitting started 10 days after, no nasal discharge or coughing and his apeite for chicken breast is good
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hello, i have just paid £19 for this and very disappointed that no one is replying. I would like my money back!
I apologize for the delay. The website did not alert me that you had replied. I received an email, instead.Would you like to continue with our discussion since I am here now or would you prefer that I submit your request for customer service to issue a refund?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
yes please can i have a refund
I'll contact customer service for you.