Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer:

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: No issue really was looking up some information.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: She's been off her food today. She is 48 days post mating and has been confirmed pregnant.
JA: We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: She was sick this morning, twice. She's fine otherwise, no temp wet nose etc
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
She is a picky eater at the best of times and has taken some nutrical off my finger about 30 mins ago but nothing else
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I would ask you to "watchful wait" at this point. While anorexia and vomiting are important symptoms, they're not pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder. In fact, they can represent more disorders than I could post in tis venue and they may or may not be related to her pregnancy. We need a track record before I would have you bring her to her vet to be examined and X-rays or ultrasound of her abdomen performed - the diagnostic of choice if her symptoms persisted. Encouraging her to eat is certainly reasonable, however. Meat baby foods are usually very attractive to dogs.Have any other untoward symptoms arisen since you posted?