Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Is this going to cost to get answers JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question

Is this going to cost to get answers
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: She seems like she is in pain, I moved her yesterday while she was on my lap and she yelped, every since then she has shaken and don't feel weel
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Tina and she is 4 she is a French bull dog
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: It's hard to explain
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 11 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion? 1) Is Faith still running and playing as normal? 2) Are you seeing any changes in her eating habits? Bathroom habits? 3) Any vomiting? 4) What medications, if any, is she currently taking? This is a paid-for service with live experts to assist you. If it would be easier, we can also move to a phone call where we can chat on the phone. There's an added fee for this, but can make getting answers much faster. I've opened this an an option for you if you're interested