Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

I have a 13 yr old boxer until last night she had a

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 13 yr old boxer until last night she had a nickel size lump on lower back leg near joint. Over night it has grown to size of hen egg and xtrmely painful. Or vet t2 months ago was not concerned now she is whinning, licking and in terrible pain. Ideas? Thanks Ron Miller
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: No just we are very concerned
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you happen to have a picture of this area? 2) Is she walking on this limb or limping? I am opening up an offer for a phone call if you think this might be preferable for you. Many people prefer to chat on the phone. Either is fine, and we can continue chatting here if you prefer. Just let me know.