PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

Vet clinic closed. dog pet smart will not take my dog with

Customer Question

vet clinic closed. dog pet smart will not take my dog with out proof, not just a tag they are wearing. any way to get rabies shot proof with the tag number --- 41483?? My name is ***** ***** Barnett
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to get dog grooming. Need proof of the vaccine with a hard copy, Harrison county MS --- tag #41483
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.
Hi Customer. Thanks for your question. Unfortunately, there's no way to access veterinary records once a clinic is closed. However, in some cases the ER clinic that your vet's office is rolled to will keep rabies info on hand (in case a dog is lost). It's unlikely that they will have this information but worthwhile to call and see. Some ER clinics make this policy now so that they can find owners of lost dogs when the regular clinics are closed. If my answer has helped you, please take the time today to leave positive feedback for me. This is the only way that I will be compensated for assisting you. Your satisfaction is my primary focus, so if questions remain please respond so that I may finish assisting you before you rate my service.