Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Herndon and my Italian

Customer Question

***** ***** Herndon and my Italian Mastiff has a knot the size of an olive under his jaw-not inside his mouth at all. It doesn't seem to bother him and looks almost like a bee sting
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The knot is soft to the touch, cool, isn't oozing. No excessive drooling, bad breath or loss of appetite.....just a small knot under his chin towards the front
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a picture of it on my cell phone.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 11 months ago.
Hi JACustomer, thanks for your question. You're welcome to upload the picture here. You can also use another site like tinypic.com and share the link back. How long has this been there?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just showed up
It looks red and ulcerate. Are you seeing any scratching from him around this area? Under his belly? Licking of his feet?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Never mind I'll run him to the vet in the morningThank you,
Wendy Herndon
I'll contact customer service for you.