Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

This is a sheltie that I am planning to adopt. He has crossed

Customer Question

This is a sheltie that I am planning to adopt. He has crossed eyes, recessed testicles and is unable to walk normally. His front legs are stiff and like a marching position. Also has balance issues.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No external physical injuries
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Timmy- age 1 yr.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: weight 11 lbs. Don't know much history. He was a rescue.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 6 months ago.
Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** Thank you for looking into giving this guy a good home. How old do they believe he is? Is he eating and drinking well? Who is trying to adopt him to you? A personal owner or a shelter of sorts?